Welcome to Harley Street Dermatology Clinic
By Prior Appointment Only
Harley Street Dermatology Clinic is a private medical practice in Central London which specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of skin conditions and diseases. Advanced screening technology is used for a quick and non-invasive analysis of moles and diagnosis of skin cancer.
Harley Street Dermatology offers a friendly and fast medical service in comfortable and well equipped consulting rooms, with our priority being to ensure that each patient's individual needs and considerations are respected and appropriate support provided.
The Clinic has been set up by Dr Suchitra Badvey, a German-qualified Specialist in Dermatology, Venereal Diseases and Cosmetic Dermatology, who has practised for many years as a clinical and cosmetic dermatologist, working in private medical clinics in Dusseldorf, Germany and in the UK, in consultant postings within the NHS.
- Mole analysis and early detection of skin cancers, using advanced screening technology for a quick and non-invasive diagnosis
- Diagnosis and treatment of the full spectrum of skin conditions and diseases, such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and other common skin conditions
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Allergy testing
- Obagi Medical skin transformation treatment
- Lustre light treatment for acne
- Wide range of cosmetic skin treatments, which include injectable muscle relaxants, fillers and peels
- Botox® treatments for frown lines on forehead, crows’ feet around the eyes, and excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- The Clinic aims to maximize the potential beauty of the face, with a focus on natural enhancement best suited to the needs of the individual.
Please note that the Clinic is also open for consultations on Saturdays.
Click here for details of the Clinic's prices
Dr Badvey, featured in...