A consultation at Harley Street Dermatology Clinic can lead to diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases and conditions. Many skin cancers can be prevented or successfully treated with early detection and diagnosis. Techniques include mole analysis and regular skin cancer checks.
Common conditions include:
- Malignant and benign skin tumours and cancers
- Rosacea (broken blood vessels on the skin)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Hyperhidrosis (excess sweating)
- Urticaria (hives and wheals)
- Infectious skin diseases (fungal, viral, bacterial and parasitic infections)
- Bullous skin diseases (blistering skin diseases)
- Hair and scalp disorders
- Nail disorders
- Psychosomatic skin disease
- Collagen Vascular skin diseases
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
Harley Street Dermatology Clinic is now taking appointments for Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy, which is an innovative and revolutionary treatment that repairs and rejuvenates the skin and can also reverse the effects of hair loss. Dr Badvey is offering this treatment, following extensive research of PRP therapies in Europe and training in the US and the UK. For more details, click here.